Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Should i buy the video game bulletstorm?

is bulletstorm any good?Should i buy the video game bulletstorm?
I bought it, finished it, and never played it again.



It's fun the first time around, but didn't have much if any replay value to me. The fact that you couldn't do same-console multiplayer annoyed me too.
IMO, No. It wasn't as good as I expected it. I played it and it was somewhat fun but there's only like 8 guns? The online is horrible also. Not worth the 50$Should i buy the video game bulletstorm?
NOOO!!!!!!!!!!!



It's horrible. Once you finish the campaign there is nothing else to do.

Plus you have to pay for the online. Not worth it.
Yes it's amazing game you can do loads of stuff to kill peopleShould i buy the video game bulletstorm?
bulletstorm is better games.



n

No comments:

Post a Comment