Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What game system should I get bulletstorm on?

Should I get it on PS3 or Xbox 360?What game system should I get bulletstorm on?
XBOX 360 definitelyWhat game system should I get bulletstorm on?
This all depends on you. Weigh the pros and cons of each system and you will know.

Like:

Is it a multilayer game? 360 has a better online community

Which console do you play more?

Which console do you have more friends on?

If you want to play with your friends the I would suggest getting it one the console that more of your friends have, or whichever friends will play with you. If you can't play with your friends then I would pick the 360 unless it's not a multilayer game. If it's only a single player game then it really doesn't matter which console you get it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment